- Full name
- Uchida Esco Co., Ltd.
- Nov. 16, 1972
- ¥334 million
- Head Office
- 5-8-40 Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Phone Number
- Hidenori Eguchi
- 564(in a group company)
- Account closing data
- Each July 20 (once per year)
- Consolidated sales of ¥13.036billion (term ending July 2017)
- Company objectives
- Sale of and maintenance service for information processing equipment, communications equipment, peripherals, and related products
- Development, sales, maintenance service, training, and consulting in the software field
- Information processing services, information provision services, and outsourcing services relating to information processing
- Surveys, planning, design, monitoring, implementation, and contracting for architectural, interior decorating, and cable installation work in general
- Sale of and maintenance service for business equipment, business furniture, interior partitions, and similar items
- Personnel service business
- Sale of and maintenance service for machinery and tools for disposal of industrial waste
- Class 2 telecom operations under the Telecommunications Business Law
- Sale of and maintenance service for medical equipment
- Consigned freight forwarding business
- All business incidental to each of the above
- Japan IT Services Industry Association
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Japan Association for Promotion of Educational Technology
- Japan Computer System Seller Association
- Special Construction Industry License
(The head office: Construction, joinery, interior decorating, and steel structure construction),
Permit Number: Ministry of Land,Infrastructure,Transport and Tourism Permit No. 23610 (Special-28)
- General Construction Industry License
(The head office: telecommunications, and electrical work;
Osaka bussiness establishment: telecommunications work, and electrical work),
Permit Number: Ministry of Land,Infrastructure,Transport and Tourism Permit No. 23610 (General-27)
- Permission to Collect and Transport Industrial Waste,
Permit Numbers: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Permit No.13-00-084612;
Kanagawa Prefectural Government Permit No. 01403084612
- Antique Dealer’s License,
Permit Number: Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission Permit No. 307710207773
- License for Sales and Rental of Sophisticated Management Medical Equipment,
Permit Number: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Permit No. 4501081200027
- Permission for Worker Dispatching Undertaking,
(The head office,Tokyo branch,Osaka bussiness establishment)
Permit Number: Ha 13-311148
- Registration for senior registered architect office,
Registration Number: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Registration No. 62241
- Notification of Telecommunications Business,
Notification Acceptance Number: A-12-03846
- Notification of registered electrical work trader
(The head office, Osaka bussiness establishment: General electrical facilities, Private electrical facilities),
Registration Number: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Registration No. 26015
- Special Construction Industry License
- Main bank
- Resona Bank
- Mizuho Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking
- MUFG Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank
- Main clients
- Apple Japan
- Canon Marketing Japan
- Daiko Denshi Tsushin
- Daiwabo Information System
- Epson Sales Japan
- Fuji Xerox
- Fuji Xerox Tokyo
- Fujitsu CoWorCo
- Fujitsu FSAS
- Fujitsu Leasing
- HP Japan
- Hewlett-Packard Japan
- Hitachi Capital
- IBM Japan
- Konica Minolta Japan
- Lenovo Japan
- Microsoft Japan
- NEC Capital Solution
- NTT Communications
- Otsuka Shokai
- Ricoh Japan
- Sharp Marketing Japan
- Softbank BB
- Uchida Yoko
- Welcia Yakkyoku
- Associated companies
- ARC Co., Ltd.
- 4-8-9 Fujimi, Urayasu-shi, Chiba
- UI Techno Service Co., Ltd.
- 1-10-4 Kitazakae, Urayasu-shi, Chiba
- Nov. 1972
- As a software development specialist associated with Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. Uchida Computer Engineering was established in Yokohama, with capital of 4 million yen. Starts providing support for USAC, FACOM, and SEIKO systems sold by Uchida Yoko, as well as development.
- Sep. 1977
- Through a joint venture with Uchida Yoko, with the aim of constructing a program manufacturing plant in Tokyo’s Chuo Ward, Uchida Program Products Co., Ltd. (currently UI Techno Services) was established, with capital of 5 million yen(72.0% stake).
- Feb. 1982
- After investment in Top Computer Systems Co., Ltd. in Sapporo, Uchida Computer Engineering’s Sapporo Sales Office was integrated, and its name was changed to Hokkaido Computer Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Jan. 1987
- Merger with Uchida Service Co., Ltd. on equal terms and trading name changed to Uchida Esco Co., Ltd. (Sept. 1980 Uchida Service Co., Ltd. concluded a Basic Maintenance Contract for Computers and Related Equipment with Fujitsu Co., Ltd. )
- Mar. 1989
- Uchida Esco concluded a Maintenance Service Consignment Contract with Apple Computer Japan Co., Ltd. (currently Apple Computer), and starts Macintosh maintenance.
- Feb. 1990
- System Integrator Registration at Ministry of International Trade and Industry (reregistered on March 26,1997)
- Nov. 1991
- ARC was established as a plant for repair of Apple Mac (PowerBook) computers in Urayasu, Chiba, with capital of 10 million yen.
- Mar. 1992
- Uchida Esco concluded a Maintenance and Warranty Service Agency Contract with Compaq Co., Ltd. (currently Hewlett-Packard Japan), and starts maintenance of Compaq PCs.
- Jun. 1995
- Uchida Esco concluded a Basic Consignment Contract for Maintenance Service with Hewlett-Packard Japan Co., Ltd. and starts consigned repair of printers.
- Jan. 1997
- Uchida Esco concluded a Basic Service Contract with Picture Tel Co., Ltd. (currently Polycom Japan K.K.), and starts maintenance of video-conferencing systems.
- Mar. 1997
- Uchida Esco concluded a Basic Business Consignment Contract with Epson Sales Co., Ltd. and starts maintenance of Epson printers.
- Mar. 1998
- Uchida Esco registered the OTC stocks to Japan Securities Dealers Association.
- Jul. 1998
- Land acquired in Urayasu, Chiba, for business use, and Tokyo Branch was established.
- Apr. 2000
- Esco Assist Co., Ltd. was established as an outsourcing company in Urayasu, Chiba, with capital of 10 million yen.
- Nov. 2000
- Head Office and Shinkawa place of business was transferred to Tokyo’s Koto Ward, and Head Office and Tokyo place of business was established.
- Nov. 2003
- ISO 14001 certification was obtained by Head Office and Tokyo Office.
- May. 2004
- The use permission of the Privacy Mark was acquired.
- Dec. 2004
- OTC Registration with Japan Securities Dealers Association was revoked and shares listed on JASDAQ Stock Exchange.
- Jul. 2005
- Certification of ISMS Certification Criteria (Ver.2.0) and certification of BS7799:PART2:2002 were acquired in the Tokyo branch.
- Apr. 2010
- As the JASDAQ Securities Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange were amalgamated, Uchida Esco was listed on JASDAQ market of Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Jan. 2013
- UI Techno Service Co., Ltd. and Esco Assist Co., Ltd. of the consolidated subsidiary were merged, for the reinforcement of the foundation of the group management, and for the improvement of the management efficiency by the collection of the indirect section. (Surviving company is UI Techno Service Co., Ltd. )
- Mar. 2013
- Head Office and Tokyo place of business was transferred to Koto ward Kiba from Koto ward Saga.
- Jul. 2013
- As cash equity market was integrated into the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Uchida Esco was listed on JASDAQ market of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Directors and Executives
(As of October 16, 2018)
- Hidenori Eguchi
- Director, Managing Executive Officer
- Hiroyuki Kubo
- Director, Executive Officer
- Ikuo Kodama
- Masaru Fukui
- Executive Officer
- Yoshiyasu Takagi
(As of July 21, 2018)